Welcome to Advanced Cloud International Trading Company
Please review the following basic terms and conditions that govern your use of and purchase of products from our Site. Please note that your use of our Site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Agreement”).
Dear Valued Advanced Cloud International Trading Company Customer,
By browsing, accessing, using, registering for, or purchasing merchandise on this Site or otherwise using our Services, you are agreeing to all of the following terms and conditions, including any policies referred to herein, please read these Terms carefully. We reserve the right to change this Site and these Terms at any time. If you are unwilling to be bound by these Terms, you should not browse, access, use, register for, or purchase merchandise from the Site. You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old or visiting this Site under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
Use of This Site
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to access and make personal, non-commercial use of this Site. This license grant does not include:
(A) Any resale or commercial use of this Site or content therein.
(B) The collection and use of any product listings or descriptions.
(C) Making derivative uses of this Site and its contents.
(D) Use of any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction methods on this Site.
You may not use, frame, or utilize framing techniques to enclose any of Our trademark, logo, content, or other proprietary information (including the images found at this Site, the content of any text, or the layout/design of any page or form contained on a page) without Our express written consent. Further, you may not use any Meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing our name, trademark, or product name without our express written consent. Any breach of these Terms shall result in the immediate revocation of the license granted in this paragraph without notice to you. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the homepage of this Site so long as the link does not portray us or our products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. This limited right may be revoked at any time. You may not use any of our logos or other proprietary graphics or trademarks as part of the link without express written permission.
In order to access some features of this Site, you may be required to register and we may assign to you, or you may be required to select, a password and user name or account identification. If you register, you agree to provide us with accurate and complete registration information and to inform us immediately of any updates or other changes to such information. You are solely responsible for protecting the security and confidentiality of the password and identification assigned to you. You shall immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or identification or any other breach or threatened breach of this Site’s security. Each time you use a password or identification, you will be deemed to be authorized to access and use the Site in a manner consistent with these Terms, and we have no obligation to investigate the authorization or source of any such access or use of this Site. you will be solely responsible for all access to and use of this site by anyone using the password and identification originally selected by, or assigned to, you whether or not such access to and use of this site is actually authorized by you, including without limitation, all communications, and transmissions and all obligations (including without limitation financial obligations) incurred through such access or use.
This Site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for the operation of or content located on or through any such site.
When you use this Site or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this Site or through our other services. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communication that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
Order and Payment
Advanced Cloud International Trading offers secure payment through Gateway Services. Users can use all types of credit cards, debit cards, and VISA or cash on delivery.
ACI does not guarantee that all product descriptions and photos or prices are free of error.
However, in case of any discrepancy error, ACI shall inform the customer by email and reserve the right to rectify any error.
Delivery Policy & Method
The order will be delivered within 10 working days from the order date.
ACI is proud to serve you, and if for any reason you were not satisfied with your purchases from our website you can return the item taking into consideration the following:
- The accepted time for returns is 24 hours from the date of delivery.
- Kindly make sure that the returned item is still sealed & in perfect condition to accept the Return.
- The original receipt should be available with the item.
- Note: No cash refunds on product returns, amount to be kept in the account for further purchases.
Warranty service policy & procedures
Advanced Cloud International Trading offers a warranty service for all our different mix of products.
Below is a description of the services offered for the various product groups:
- ACI products carry a full warranty for the period specified.
- Some ACI products carry different warranty periods due to the nature of the product’s design, manufacture, or expected use, the warranty applies from the date of purchase by the first customer.
(Currently, the warranty term for home appliances is one year from POP date).
General Terms & Conditions
The warranty does not cover the following:
The warranty is valid only when the warranty card is properly completed, and upon presentation of the proof of purchase consisting of original invoice or sales slip indicating the date of purchase, dealer’s name, model, and serial no, of the product. ACI reserves the right to refuse warranty if this information has been removed or changed after the original purchase of the product from the dealer.
ACI obligations are limited to repair of the defect or replacement of the defective part or at its discretion replacement of the product itself.
Warranty repairs must be carried out by ACI Authorized Service Centre. Warranty cover will be void, even if a repair has been attempted by any unauthorized service center. ACI shall not be liable for reimbursements, claims, and damages that may result from the unauthorized repair of the product.
Repair or replacement under the terms of this warranty does not provide the right to extension or renewal of the warranty period. Repair or direct replacement of the product under the terms of this warranty may be fulfilled with functionally equivalent service exchange units.
The warranty is not applicable to cases other than defects in material, design, and workmanship.
- Periodic checks, maintenance, repair, and replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear.
- Abuse or misuse, including but not solely limited to the failure to use this product for its normal purposes or in accordance with ACI instructions on usage and maintenance.
- Defects resulting from usage of the product in conjunction with accessories that are not approved by ACI for use with this product.
- Failure of the product arising from incorrect installation or use not consistent with the instructions and technical or safety standards prescribed in the product user manual.
- Accidents, Acts of God, lightning, water, fire, public disturbances, improper ventilation, voltage fluctuations, or any cause beyond the control of ACI.
- Unauthorized modifications carried out to the product in order to comply with local or international technical standards in countries for which this ACI product was not originally designed.
- Damage of the battery caused by overcharging or failure to use in accordance with the specific instructions of the core outlined in the product user manual. The serial no. on the product has been altered, deleted, removed, or made illegible.
- The batteries are charged by chargers other than those approved by ACI
- Any of the seals on the battery enclosure or cells are broken or show evidence of tampering.
This warranty does not affect the consumers ‘statutory rights nor the consumers ‘rights against the dealer related to their purchase/sales agreement.
This warranty is not transferable. This warranty will be the purchasers ‘sole and exclusive remedy and neither ACI nor its service centers listed in this warranty document shall be liable for any incidental or consequential damages or breach of any express or implied warranty of this product.
- ACI shall not be liable for the loss of any saved/stored data in products that are either repaired or replaced.
- The above policies are for warranty service and the customer will be responsible for any costs associated with non-warranty conditions ACI reserves the right to make final decisions regarding problem determination and the appropriate service option. Exchange units assume the remaining warranty of the original product.
- Please refer to your ACI Limited Warranty Statement for complete terms and conditions, as some models have other terms and conditions. Some limitations and restrictions apply and these programs are subject to change without prior notice.